Analysts frequently need to access the most current case data. Often the data is locked away in multiple databases with complex query interfaces that require the help of a database specialist. iBridge solves this challenge by creating a live link between Analyst’s Notebook and a variety of databases, such as Oracle®, Microsoft® Access and Microsoft® SQL Server. With iBridge, you can use Analyst’s Notebook to quickly retrieve vital information from your databases without relying on a database specialist or learning a complex query language.
iBridge capitalizes on your existing investment in information technology. It extends the power of Analyst’s Notebook by enabling you to quickly access data from multiple databases without leaving the analytical environment. You can open several databases at once, retrieve relevant information from each and, from within Analyst’s Notebook analyse the combined information to find hidden links across disparate datasets.
iBridge creates live connections between your databases and Analyst’s Notebook. This seamless integration gives analysts the power to retrieve and analyze information stored in multiple, standard relational databases.
- Enables you to query databases from Analyst’s Notebook without relying on a database expert or learning a complex query language.
- Easily uncovers indirect connections between entities in your database.
- Saves time and valuable IT resources by providing analysts with direct access to existing databases.
- Provides connections to multiple databases, ensuring that all case-related information is at your fingertips.
- Ensures you are using current information in your analysis; live connections continuously provide the most accurate, up-to-date information in your databases.
- Integrates seamlessly with Analyst’s Notebook, allowing you to identify key relationships within and between your databases so that you can make the most of case information.