IBM i2 iBase IntelliShare, part of the i2 Intelligence-Led Operations Platform, puts the intelligence and analytical products stored in IBM i2 iBase databases in the hands of anyone who can use a Web browser enabling faster decisions and empowering collaboration.
While iBase supports analysts in capturing, controlling and analyzing multi-source data in a secure environment, iBase IntelliShare opens up the high value intelligence held in the iBase repository to wider operational teams. Users access the rich intelligence in the repository through an easy-to-use Web browser interface freeing analysts to dedicate their time to developing intelligence and analytical products. This self service access allows analysts and operational users to work concurrently and collaboratively on the same data to make better decisions faster.
- Puts intelligence at the point of need
• Ensures the right information is available at the right time and place
• in a format that all members of the team are able to use.
• Access intelligence and analytical products using self-service,
• intuitive search and query tools.
• Locate relevant data and intelligence quickly by "drawing" a picture
• of complex queries or simply searching for text.
• Explore results to find all related information and follow paths of
• information using powerful data visualization techniques.
• Uncover complex relationships and patterns using automated
• visualization layouts and other visual tools.
• Hone in on relevant information by shrinking large result sets with
• easy-to-use filtering tools.
- Extends the value of the intelligence repository to the whole organization and encourages teamwork and collaboration
• Unite analysis and operations in a common environment to work
• on the same data using different interfaces for concurrent
• and collaborative teamwork.
• Increase analyst efficiency by allowing them to focus on analysis,
• rather than spending 80% of their time collecting data and
• disseminating analytical products and search results.
• Collaborate on relevant information defined during analysis or
• operations by saving and sharing result sets.
• Enable operational teams to better support the analysis
• process through secure, validated data input forms for
• collection activities
- Capitalizes on existing investments for low total cost of ownership
• Builds on existing technology investment in the IBM i2 platform.
• Maximizes use of intelligence across the organization by providing
• concurrent access to the intelligence and analytical repository.
• Capitalizes on built-in IBM i2 iBase security and auditing infrastructure