Specifically designed for analysis, iBase incorporates a range of powerful functions tailored to meet the needs of analysts and investigators worldwide. Intuitive and easy-to-use, iBase allows you to quickly build a multi-user investigative database without advanced technical expertise. As a flexible application, it also allows you to adapt your database as requirements change. iBase represents information and queries in a unique visual format, providing intuitive access to sophisticated functionality.
iBase is available in two variants, IBM i2 Base Basic and IBM i2 Base Standard and with several option packs. This caters for the differing needs of its world-wide user-base, which ranges across military and national security, law enforcement and the commercial sector.
- Easily create your own multi-user databases without advanced technical expertise or jump-start your design using predefined templates.
- Incorporate data from multiple sources for analysis in a single environment.
- Save time populating your database by using built-in forms and by scheduling batch imports to occur automatically.
- Query your data by ‘drawing’ your question – avoiding the need to learn a complex database query language, designing powerful, complex queries easily.
- Streamline data collection, populating iBase through tailored worksheets or by using other IBM i2 applications
- Manage all your data and benefit from a scalable database solution to handle ever-increasing volumes of data
- Work individually or as part of a team to build and use standalone or shared databases.
- Set up comprehensive security at the field, record or case level to restrict access by user or user group.
- Use auditing functions to further ensure the integrity of your data.